For Your Media Needs
The following media files are provided for the promotion of Sunset’s Savor the Central Coast. Please understand that by downloading any items you are agreeing to our usage policies. Logos, images, press releases or other materials may not be used in any form without the permission of Visit San Luis Obispo County.
2014 Press Releases
- 09/29/2014 Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast to Donate Farm to School Garden to Georgia Brown Elementary School, Wednesday, Oct. 1.
- 09/24/2014 “Endless Summer Memories” VIP Contest Winner announced for Brian Wilson and Al Jardine Concert at Vina Robles Amphitheatre on September 27th
- 09/19/2014 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Don’t Miss these Exclusive Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Experiences: Tickets are Going Fast for Adventure Tours, “New” Hearst Castle Event and Free National Lamb Jam Chef Battle
- 09/17/2014 MEDIA ALERT Saturday, Sept. 27, Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Opens with Keynotes by Secretary of Food and Ag, Karen Ross and Visit CA CEO, Caroline Beteta
- 08/27/2014 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Launches New Friday Night Events in Pismo Beach: Winemaker Dinner Series Stars Culinary Luminaries Tanya Holland and Regional Chefs/Vintners
- 08/21/2014 Four Winning Chefs Converge in San Luis Obispo to Compete in the Lamb Jam “Masters” Finale
- 08/21/2014 Final Evening Event for Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Promises “Good Vibrations” with Intimate Concert by Beach Boys Icon Brian Wilson at Vina Robles Amphitheatre: Tickets on Sale; First 400 Guests Receive a Torani Pi
- 08/05/2014 Tickets Are Selling Fast at Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast: Popular Celebrity Chef and Vintner Seminars, Adventure Tours and Sunset at Hearst Castle Tickets Available
- 06/26/2014 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: San Luis Obispo County Locals Only Discount Now Available to Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast through August 31 - Save on Main Event Tickets
- 05/01/2014 Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Tickets Go on Sale Today with Exclusive $100 Weekend Pass Price through May Only: Surprises for 2014 Include New VIP Packages, Celebrity Chefs and New Events
2014 Video Interviews
2014 Audio Interviews
- Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Chef Fabio Viviani, Bringing Italian Flavor to SAVOR
- Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Chef Tanya Holland, Serving Up Soul at SAVOR
- Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast James Siao, Executive Chef, Finch & Fork, Kimpton’s Canary Hotel
- Sunset Magazine Peggy Northrop, Editor-in-Chief
- Sunset Magazine Bruce Anderson, Deputy Editor of Travel
- Sunset Magazine Johanna Silver, Associate Garden Editor
- Sunset Magazine Margo True, Food Editor
- Sunset Magazine Peter Fish, Editor-at-Large
- Sunset Magazine Sara Schneider, Wine Editor
- Sunset Magazine Elaine Johnson, Associate Food Editor
- Lamb Jam Finale Chef Rodney Scruggs, Occidental Grill - Washington, D.C.
- Lamb Jam Finale Chef Nemo Bolin, Cook & Brown Public House - New England
- Lamb Jam Finale Chef Sophia Uong, Pican - San Francisco, CA
- Lamb Jam Finale Chef Sarah Lorenzen , Andaluca - Seattle, WA
- Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Chef Maegan Loring, Maegan Loring Catering
Trade & Media
Media Inquiries contact Margot Black at press@BlackInkPR.com or at 323-876-5006 for more information.